Thanks for visiting us! Please note Dash Kitchen Bonaire is currently closed (as of March 2022). Stay tuned to our Facebook and Instagram feeds for updates on our next project.
We serve breakfast, brunch, lunch and bakery treats in paradise every weekend. We make everything from scratch, by hand, on site in our little blue truck. We build our sandwiches on flaky, buttery biscuits, filling them with crispy fried chicken and coleslaw, local eggs, house-cured bacon, homemade chicken sausage and a rotating selection of specials.
On the sweet side, we are Bonaire’s original doughnut shop, crafting daily batches in the wee hours each Saturday and Sunday morning. Our other beloved staples, cinnamon rolls, come hot out of the oven, topped with cream cheese frosting. Each week we feature a variety of special pies, cakes, brownies, bars and other baked goods; check out our social media feeds for a gallery of favorites.
Our menu mainstays generally riff on dishes native to the southern United States, with a sprinkle of NYC diner style. Hot, strong coffee, sweet tea, comfort food in generous portions and decadent desserts. But when we get a hunkering to try something new, we make bagels and smoke fish, or tackle traditional Dutch oliebollen. Sometimes we churn out a bunch of Chinese dumplings, or boot up a popsicle program. One thing our very loyal regulars have come to count on since we opened in 2018–whatever we’re making, it’s delicious.
A few things to know:
- We accept only cash (U.S. dollars), no credit cards, and small change is always appreciated.
- We are a mom-and-pop shop, just two humans making everything in small batches by hand. That means we often sell out of our most popular items before closing time, so come early for the best selection.
- We don’t cook with any artificial flavorings, colorings or preservatives, ever.
- We serve all our food and drinks in earth-friendly packaging such as paper bags and boxes and compostable plant-based cups and cutlery.
- We operate on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you have a large advance order or a special request, please reach out over email, Facebook or Instagram for details. Please note we require a $100 minimum for any pre-orders.
Want to know more? Check out what our customers say on TripAdvisor.